samedi 26 avril 2014

New Roamio Pro Stuck in Reboot Loop during setup

I purchased a new Roamio a few months ago directly from Tivo, but I just now unboxed it to install after my Premiere XL4 year of monthly sub stopped.



I installed the cable card fine, got it paired, and started guided setup. Downloaded the update and said it was going to install and restart a few times.



I'm not sure if it installed or not, but eventually when I came back in the room the Tivo was at the "Welcome!" screen where I have to choose the country. If I leave it on that screen, the Tivo will reboot on its own after about 30 seconds. If I go all the way through, it will reboot while trying to connect on "Getting Info" and get back to that screen again.



I've tried with the cablecard inserted and with it removed.



I've replaced the power cable.



I've unplugged for a minute and replugged in as well.



Is this a hard drive issue? Any thoughts on how to resolve this?



Thanks for any and all help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire