mercredi 2 septembre 2015

Playon Plugin, PyTivo, and Roamio

Is anyone using PyTivo with the Playon Plugin successfully with a Roamio OTA?

In the past I have successfully connected and recorded Playon channel content with my Tivo Premiere and Tivo S3HD. I have installed the PyTivo, Python, and Playon Plugin for PyTivo.

I see the programming on the Tivo screens, but the recording will not start. The Tivo menu says it will start after the previous transfer is complete. There is no previous transfer to complete. The blue ring never appears on the Tivo box.

I have successfully transferred PlayLater shows from my computer to the Tivo's. But it is not without issues. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't.

All of the instructions I find on the web are somewhat circular. It seems every page has a link to another step, which most of the time appears to break the logical chain of instructions.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire