vendredi 4 septembre 2015

Scheduling Tivos in two physical locations

We have purchased a new OTA Roamio and are going to move one of our older Tivos (probably the Premiere) to our weekend place which has different TV stations. I want to be able to program it remotely but I can't see how to have a location for each Tivo rather than a location for "me" (my TIvo login). In fact, I can't even see now how I did set the location and service provider for the Tivos.

Am I missing something?

With Zap2it gone, do we only have TIvo's own remote programming capability? I always program my Tivos with the web-based interface because it's SO much faster than wandering around on the menus on the Tivos themselves. So really for me it's not a question of "remotely" because my preference is to do it that way even if I'm in the same house.

Thanks for any suggestions!
Judy


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire