jeudi 3 septembre 2015

media server softare that can serve to tivo roamio & mini?

I have been successfully using pyTivo on my linux based media server. I've been pretty happy with it. But then I upgraded to a Roamio OTA and a Mini. And now I see that the Roamio can directly play content that lives on my Premiere (and vice versa) and my Mini can play content from both of them.

Suddenly pyTivo seems less than adequate. Is there anything like pyTivo that can serve content from my server to the Roamio and the Mini the way that the Premiere and Roamio can server content?

I don't even know what to call this feature, but it's awesome and I'd like to make use of it from my media server rather than having to do a full transfer to the TiVo before I can view it.

I have, in the past, used streambaby. But I was hoping there was something that worked more like how the tivo's talk to each other. I've tried Plex, but I really don't like it. I like the TiVo interface and I wondered if there's anything that can serve media in that interface.

TIA.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire