mardi 1 septembre 2015

Roamio Pro setup really this annoying?

I just had a major indigestion moment trying to setup my new Roamio Pro DVR. :down:

In initial bootup, everything seemed to go fine UNTIL I did the wireless setup. When it asked needing DHCP ID, I selected No and my DVR setup promptly told me it couldn't connect to my Netgear WNDR3700v3 router correctly. :rolleyes: I went out and got a 40' CAT 6 cable to connect to direct to the router through the Ethernet port, and still I had the problem with the DHCP ID selection. I even had a local tech support check out the settings remotely and that didn't solve the problem, either.

On a lark, I decided to try it one more time, and NOW it works! :eek: Somebody what's going on with my Roamio Pro taking this long to get everything going. I came very close to banging my head on the wall at the rate things are going....


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire