jeudi 3 septembre 2015

Channel List - Guide - TBA problems

I reran the guide due to a prior issue of 'conflicting' programs and seem to have created other problems. I chose my cable service package and now see a channel list that is mostly unchecked. I suppose I could manually toggle the many dozens of channels but this doesn't seem right to me. I am wondering if Tivo made the wrong selection from my input.

In addition, the guide now lists nearly all the channels, including a few that I check marked to show active on the channel list, as 'to be announced'. I have run the Settings -> Network -> "connect to Tivo" twice but still most channels show TBA.

When I ran the guide I said the Tivo was connected to an M-card (I think that is what the choice was). I have a cable card plugged into the back of the Premiere for my Charter Cable network. Was that the correct choice?

Or is my problem simply one of impatience and I should wait a few days?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire