mercredi 2 septembre 2015

Tivo owes me $800+ - Need help again...

I found a new special that gave lifetime service for $249 instead of $349. I had purchased three boxes and was within the 30 day window. I called in was told the only way to get the discount would be to return my three boxes and order three new ones. I did that. When the boxes arrived at Tivo, I was instantly credited for one box, but not the other two. I called after the recommended 10 day window expired and, after 45 minutes, was told it should be handled by Tuesday. It's Wednesday and nothing has happened. I called into TIVO and the message stated there would be a 20 minute wait. I waited 15 minutes, then started a chat session. In the chat, I was told the refund is coming, but there is no ETA. I didn't want to accept the answer and eventually, the chat rep disconnected me. My call to Tivo is still unanswered after 52 minutes.

Below is the transcript from the chat....someone from Tivo, please help...

Shad: Thank you for waiting, my name is Shad and I am happy to assist you. I would like to confirm the information you have provided.
Shad: In order to verify your identity, can you please provide the following account information?
* name
* full address, city, state and zip code
* phone number
You: Greg *********

Shad: Thank you for verifying your information. How can I assist you today?
You: Been waiting on a refund for a very long time. Case # 04805692 I still haven't received the refund of over $800
Shad: Give me one more moment.
Shad: It looks like this case is being processed for the refund. Unfortunately, there is not an ETA.
You: That's really not acceptable. I think I have been rather patient and the bills are due.
You: Who can I speak with for prompt resolution
Shad: the credit is being processed, and unfortunately there is no way to speed this process up. It is going through the proper channels towards a resolution.
Shad: Did you have any other questions for me?
You: OK...but who is paying the interest on my credit card if it comes to that?
Shad: When the money is returned you should be charged any interest for that purchase.
You: Makes absolutely no sense.
You: my card is due on the 8th. If the credit doesn't go through by then, I will have to pay interest. I never carry a balance
You: I do not want to pay 800 more on my credit card bill then have a credit on the card pending.
You: somebody at TIVO should be available to speak to me.
You: I want that person NOW!
Shad: You will want to call in to our billing department to speak with someone.
Customer support:
Monday - Friday, 7am-7pm PT
Saturday & Sunday, 8am-6pm PT
877-367-8486
You: I have been on hold waiting to speak to someone for over 30 minutes.

Personal note here....this is where Shad disappeared. The below message appeared for about 5 seconds, then I was disconnected from chat.

Ryan: Thank you for waiting, my name is Ryan and I am happy to assist you. I would like to confirm the information you have provided.
Ryan: It seems as if you are busy. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to start a new chat conversation with us. If you would like to speak to someone on our Support Team, please call 1-877-367-8486.

Hours of operation

Monday - Friday, 7AM Pacific Time to 7 PM Pacific Time

Saturday - Sunday, 8AM Pacific Time to 6 PM Pacific Time

Thank you for using TiVo Chat today and have a great day!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire