jeudi 25 juin 2015

OnePass issues

I have about 35 OnePasses set up. Generally, everything works perfectly. However, on certain shows even though I can set up a OnePass and modify options, they don't work--they don't record and they do not show up in the ToDo List.

Specifically, I created OnePass for Vera and Last Tango in Halifax this week to record only recordings, and OnePass finds the channel (710) and sets up the OnePass. Nothing ever shows in the ToDo List. Based on previous experience these shows will not record.

I have tried various OnePass options, reordering, nothing works. If I go to Guide and set an individual episode of one of these shows to record, it does show up in ToDoList and will record.

Any ideas about how to fix this?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire