lundi 30 mars 2015

Better Call Saul S01E09 3/30/15 "Pimento"

I didn't think Mike could get more awesome.... but he always gets better.



I guess I have a little bit of respect for Howard Hamlin now. He's caught in a tough situation between himself and a partner, and he took the hit without flinching.



I'm 100% disappointed in Chuck. Families can be tough, and Jimmy may have been a total effup in the past, but jesus, he's supported Chuck without question during his "sickness" and Chuck still can't be honest with him?



In fact I heard a bit of sibling rivalry in there. The first born, the achiever being pissed off that the younger siblings get away with murder and have it much easier than them, but the thing is, even if that is happening, that's not the younger sibling's fault and blaming them for it definitely destroys relationships.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire