samedi 28 mars 2015

Roamio Plus not recording Suggestions after HD upgrade

Last week, I replaced the 1TB WD AV-GP in my Roamio Plus with a 3TB version of the same.. Prior to the upgrade, I backed up my OnePasses with kmttg..



For the upgrade, I removed the old drive, plugged in the 3TB and just let the Roamio Plus do its thing.. Re-paired CableCard, restored my OnePasses with kmttg, re-entered my settings and preferences manually. I then went about restoring my thumbs settings in a very basic way -- I took pictures of my thumbs screens prior to the upgrade, and then manually set them again by searching for those shows after the upgrade.



Its been a week since the upgrade, and so far the Tivo has not recorded any Suggestions. It is also not showing thumb-based content at the top when viewing the menu (rather generic shows are listed up there).



I've tried two things so far:

1) Just to be sure the thumbs weren't corrupted, I went to Restart/Reset, and chose to clear Thumbs

2) I also turned Tivo Suggestions OFF, performed a reboot, turned them back ON, and rebooted again.



Neither of these has led to Suggestions recording. Anybody know what else I can try?



Thanks,

Rick




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire