lundi 30 mars 2015

Setting controls on a mini for airbnb room

I am setting up an airbnb rental in my basement, and I would like to use a mini to provide cable access for a TV there. However, I would like to set this mini up in a manner so that ONLY streaming of the cable TV stations is allowed. Specifically, I do not want this mini to be able to access or change and recordings, settings, etc., on my Roamio plus. My concern is the security of my accounts while still providing access to cable TV stations. (I'd actually be OK with this mini setting up recordings, etc., but it would have to be on a separate account.)



Is this possible? Or would it make more sense to set up the TV in this room in a different manner? The room does have access to WiFi (at streaming speeds). Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire