dimanche 29 juin 2014

Tivo/Receiver Dropping Audio

Greetings all.



I have Roamio Pro connected by HDMI to a Yamaha RX-A 1030. Worked great since we got it around Christmas 2013 until a few weeks ago. Now, about 10% of the time, when switching channels from Channel A to Channel B, the sound immediately is out on Channel B. The image appears on the TV, but no sound. When I switch back to Channel A and then go back to Channel B, the audio on Channel B is usually fine. I have also found that I can fix the issue by turning on and off the receiver - but as you can imagine this is a pain.



What I am seeing on the front of the Yamaha may be helpful. When switching between channels normally (and not having any audio issues), the front panel will briefly display "Decoder Off" followed immediately by "Dolby Digital". When the audio glitch occurs, the receiver displays "Decoder Off" followed by "Analog". If I change channels again, I will typically see "Decoder Off", followed by "PCM" and then "Dolby Digital".



I've tried switching inputs on the receiver - no change. I've also noticed that the glitch happens when using the TIVO box to watch You Tube clips if I rewind the clip to the beginning. Every other box that I have plugged into the receiver works flawlessly - Oppo BD player, Roku 3, PS4.



Any thoughts? Thanks in advance your your help.



Matt




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire