lundi 22 juin 2015

cTivo and watch shows on Tivo Roamio

I have just installed cTivo Version 2.1 (439) on my iMac running OS X 10.10.3. Everything seems to work except for the ability to watch shows that were previously recorded by cTivo from the Roamio. Under the Roamio devices, the Mac computer and cTivo are not shown. It was my understanding that the cTivo recorded shows should show up in the Devices section of My Shows with a cTivo icon.

Previously, I was using Tivo Desktop 2.8.3 as an application under Parallels to provide the Windows Virtual machine. Should I totally remove Tivo Desktop to ensure the ability to watch shows recorded by cTivo? Prior to installing cTivo, I was able to see the shows recorded by Tivo Desktop. However, this feature also seems to have disappeared.

What do I have to do to make this work?

Charles


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire