dimanche 30 août 2015

Install required? Swap uverse for TiVo?

I can't get Comcast to give me free install. The house getting Comcast TV service is currently running u-verse. I'm wondering if I can just swap the uverse boxes inside the house for the TiVo boxes since they both use coax cable and avoid the Comcast hundred dollar install fee. I asked Comcast and they said if I tried the install myself and failed I would then be subject to separate fees for both internet and TV to get working which would exceed the hundred dollar original install fee which they said I couldn't get after if I tried installing myself. I think the difference was only like 20 bucks or so more so $120 after a self install fail instead of the original hundred but I'd like to take the chance if it can be done easily and save $100 in which case if I fail I'll only be out an extra $20.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire