mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Roamio Plus and 2 Mini - Resolution Question on both

Hi everyone, I received my Roamio Plus and 2 mini and completed the setup. So far so good, some getting used to, miss the lack of menu duration TWC offered but my main question is this.



My Roamio Plus is set to 1080p 60fps and that is the only option i have checked and it seems to be working fine even though i have TWC and they only stream in 1080i. I set it to 1080p because i use Netflix, Amazon and Youtube apps as well.



Now I noticed the Mini is completely different, it offers 1080 pass through only mode only which i can only assume it is 24fps not 60fps?



1. Is it fine to leave the Roamio to just 1080p 60fps as the only resolution?



2. I assume the best option for the Mini is to use 1080 pass through only mode?



Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire