lundi 29 août 2016

Cablevision decided to stop HD on Cablecard in Westchester NY

I hope I am wrong, but does anyone else have this problem? Multiple visits from Optimum service techs, and multiple phone calls to cablevision and nobody knows the answer.

For 15 years I enjoyed Tivo, I currently have an XL4 and was planning to purchase the Bolt. Then last week I switched my phone service from Verizon to Optimum.
Thereafter, I stopped receiving most channels above 700. In my area, 02, 04, 07 etc were low definition and 702, 704,707 etc were HD.

Cablevision told me that recently they did away with the "700" channels in their line up because the new cable boxes show HD on the lower channels now (02,04,07) and there is no need for the 700 channels.
Cablevisions own website, however still lists the "700" channels for cablecard users (ME)

I had two techs from cable in my house for a total of 3 hours over the last 2 days. Signals are fine, however, I get code 53 on most 700 channel. There is just NO SIGNAL from cablevision on those channels.

I searched and searched figuring I would not be the only person with this problem but have found nobody else out there with this problem. I hope its a TiVo issue but I don't think it is.

anyone else? what next besides "write to congress"

Rich, Waccabuc NY


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire