dimanche 26 avril 2015

Amazing Race did NOT record.

For some reason I can NOT get the Amazing Race to record ANYMORE.

For 2 years I have had a Season pass now One Pass for this show.

The other day I thought it didn't air because nothing taped.

I find out it DID air and the Tivo just didn't record it.

I go to the history and to do list and NOTHING is there for this show. I check all the settings and everything is correct.

So I cancel the Pass and create a new one, After the new one is created it does NOT show the show in the to do list.

It also is my number 1 show in my list to make sure there are no conflicts.

What's going on?

Also, no recordings for this program show up in history anywhere. Nothing in History or To do list. However the past recordings are still in the box either in guide or in deleted. There is just no log of the recordings.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire