jeudi 30 avril 2015

New show- "Labor Games"

Just saw this on the noon news.

Some production company has come up with something that immediately struck me as distasteful.

A woman is in labor. She's in bed at the hospital.

Suddenly, a camera crew rush into the room, a host, bright lights and a lit sign with the name of the show ("Labor Games") apparently slide out from hiding places and illuminate the room.

The host explains the pregnant woman is now a contestant on "Labor Games" and begins asking her questions. If she successfully answers, she wins prizes.

This is not an SNL skit. Apparently, it's REAL.

If it wasn't for the fact one of the prizes (likely if the woman gets all the questions right) is a college scholarship for the kid, I'd be disgusted.

I mean, this is like the show "Cash Cab", but the circumstances under which the game is suddenly thrust upon the contestant is... I dunno. Inappropriate?

EDIT:

Good lord. I still doubted this despite seeing the story, so I did an internet search. It IS real.

http://ift.tt/1QQ7xMb

http://ift.tt/1bjfJU7


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire