jeudi 30 avril 2015

NBA playoffs not being recorded

Worked fine until the guide data description changed from specific teams and game # to the generic " 1st round playoff. Teams TBA. " I think the guide data changed because the necessity of the remaining games after game 4 in a 7 game series isn't known.

Tivo sees this and is treating these as all the same episode and won't record any of them except for the 1st. Or so it seems to me.

Nothing I can do except for manually record them in the guide.

I thought about workarounds like changing the OnePass to record duplicates. But no go. There is no option for that. Nevermind it would record the repeats of those games in the early AM hours and eat up 7 hours of hard drive space.

I can't believe Tivo isn't on top of stuff like this. I'm not talking about some obscure show on an obscure network. NBA playoffs on TNT.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire