dimanche 26 avril 2015

Roamio does not record scheduled shows, no conflict

Mostly my Roamio is working as expected, but for couple of shows I just can't get it to record them properly.

For these shows
- there is no conflict (in fact it is the only show to be recorded at that time)
- I temporarily set it to record all (new and old, all seasons) - just to make sure that I am not somehow inadvertently restricting what is to be recorded
-there is no double checkmark ever present for any episode(in upcoming)
- the show will record if I manually force it - in such a case the option will be "record again" which makes absolutely no sense because it is a first showing, with a future date, so there is no way it could have been recorded previously

I really don't know what is going on here - I never had this problem with my old tivo


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire