jeudi 30 avril 2015

USA Network Guide Info Missing

I'm having an odd problem.
I have two TiVo Premieres, both with cablecards from WOW. All was fine for two years until a few days ago, when I received the message "Your channel lineup has changed" and it showed channel "233 - USAHD" had been deleted.

I checked, no notice from WOW that they had dropped USA. Rebooted the Premiere, not fixed.

Oddly, I can directly type in 233 and view USA programs just fine, albeit with no guide information (hitting INFO just shows "Title not available"). I could even go into the menu where you select channels to be displayed, and check the box marked "233 - USAHD". I can view USA Network just fine - there's just no guide info (and thus, no shows from that channel can be recorded).

This is happening on both TiVo Premiere boxes. Any idea what I need to do, or who I need to pester, to get this corrected?

Additional information:
- I've tried rebooting
- I've verified that the boxes are both talking successfully to the TiVo Service, and forced a connection even
- This started on either Sunday or Monday this week (4-5 days ago)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire