jeudi 30 avril 2015

Tivo Premier showing wrong information, show won't play

Our Tivo Premier has started to act bizarre. When we record a show *sometimes* it gives the correct information, other times it will not. For instance in the picture below it says we recorded Survivor, but it is showing the information for Star Wars Rebels. If I go into the show, it give me details for a different show, not the show I tried to record. If I try to play the show, I get an error.

However, the data *does* exist. If I transfer the show off my Tivo and on to my computer, I can play the show on my computer. And when transferred to my computer it gives the correct information about the show, not the incorrect information.

What is causing this and how do I fix it?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2695.JPG (113.7 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_2696.JPG (89.8 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_2697.JPG (72.2 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire