mercredi 29 avril 2015

TiVo Stream vs. Slingbox??

Hey everybody,

Trying to figure out the best option for streaming live t.v. and my recorded programs.

Currently I have a slingbox 500 and issue is with the quality of the stream, it works perfectly fine and in high quality on my PC (even connected to the tv via HDMI cord) or Samsung s6 edge. However, whenever I try and mirror the video to my Chromecast, the video quality drops to nearly un-watchable and is buffering often. The Chromecast does work in perfect HD quality when streaming HBOGO. Would a Roku work any better for higher quality stream from my slingbox to phone to TV?

I am trying to decide if I should swap out for a TiVo stream. My questions for this device are, does TiVo stream have Chromecast capability from my S6 Edge or PC? If so, will the video quality be better than the slingbox?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire