lundi 27 avril 2015

The Last Man on Earth - "The Tandyman Can" S1:E12 OAD 04/26/2015

OK, this show is getting funny again. All of the women fawning over Phil was kind of expected, but his creeped out reaction makes me laugh. Now the women know what it's like to be the thirsty ones. I could see from the beginning that Phil was really only into Carol.

Other notable moments for me - Melissa's strange behavior towards Phil (touching his arm, riding the garbage truck) would make me a little perturbed as well, if I'm being honest. I wouldn't have reacted like Todd, though. Todd's immediate downward spiral after breaking up with Melissa seemed excessive.

Tandy's creepy laugh when Phil said he didn't want him to be president was perfect.

i don't think Phil is gonna be on the show long, since he's talking about how Tucson is the worst place to sustain human life. Also, in the last episode credit, it said "Special Guest Star."


Also, the show titles seem to have changed. I believe this episode use to be called:

Spoiler:
Phil Miller Must Die, which makes sense based on the last scene.


I think Todd is becoming the new Phil (assuming Phil was having sex with ALL of the women and being distraught about it), and Tandy is becoming the comedy relief (planting nothing but jalapeno seeds. I guess they could make some good spicy cheese.

And who could forget that sex scene?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire