mercredi 29 avril 2015

Do you get guest names on Kimmel and Jon Stewart shows?

Please tell me if your TiVo supports this info for you? I used to get the names of the guests on these shows. Now they (and many other shows) just say the type show it is.
On the menu, it is Jimmy Kimmel Live4/29. But no guest names
On Jon Stewart, it's the same, but 4/29 has several shows so my Tivo records them as new shows.

I'm wondering if TiVo Guide has become less and just lists the type of show, thus I want your input.

I have rebooted my computer several times, and downloaded information 6 times so far today, exponentially the past few day. I have daily disconnected my Tuning Adapter, and keeping it off all day yesterday meant it did the Garbage Collection, and then it downloaded information again. And then I did repeatedly.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire