mercredi 29 avril 2015

Survivor Worlds Apart : "Survivor Russian Roulette" OAD 4-29-2015

Damn! I really wanted that gambit to work at Tribal. It was a good try by Mike, spoiled by Will who voted for Dan instead of Tyler for no apparent reason at all. I don't blame him for running the bluff instead of just giving it to her after the vote, though. He'd probably gonna need that thing next week.

Will is an unrepentant a-hole. That's all I have to say about him.

Why does everyone hate Shirin so much? I just don't see anything so objectionable about her.

Tyler has to have been taken totally by surprise tonight. He sure looked shocked at Tribal. I wonder if he whispered to Will to vote Dan with him?

The end game should be cranking up. If nothing else, Mike's bluff tonight should cause some dissension in the ranks of the Gang Of Six.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire