jeudi 2 avril 2015

Black Sails - Season 2 Finale

I have so many mixed feelings about this show. I love the production values (the cannon attack of the town was awesome) but find the acting inconsistent. The story and character motivations change direction on a dime and that bothers me. Flint and Vane... allies now?



But I will be back for next season to watch. I'm curious now to see how Silver continues his progression towards becoming "Long John Silver". :)



I'm rooting that they hang Guthrie. Her acting amounted to two or three emotions. Not much there. (I am surprised she wasn't in the season finale at all)



I'm sure all that gold will end up back in the bottom of the ocean, but how? I'm curious to see how that plays out.



Anyone else watching still?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire