vendredi 3 avril 2015

Netflix not working with Roamio

I just got a new roamio a few days ago (HD failure on old TIVO DVR), and am in process of setting it up.



Everything works fine but I just can't log into netflix. I get a message about how the account can not be found (Believe me, I am not mistyping anything). If I try to create a new account (after entering email/password), I get another error message (there as an error creating your account).



I don't think I have internet connection problem, because amazon videos are working just fine.



I do not have moca connection so I thought that streaming possibly wouldn't work (however, with amazon it does), but I didn't think that I couldn't even log in.



Note, on my old tivo dvr I had no problems with netflix (except it would occasionally switch to lower quality because of bandwidth)



Any help would be appreciated

Regards




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire