mercredi 1 avril 2015

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - "One Door Closes" OAD 03/31/15

Wow, lost of movement on this episode. I'm glad they didn't keep the "real SHIELD" hidden and in the shadows for a long time.



Loved the flashbacks with Bobbi and Mac, and it was cool to see Lucy Lawless in (off-camera) action.



Skye vibrating the water was pretty cool. Even she seemed surprised at the amount of destruction she was able to cause, without much apparent effort. She's definitely at Avenger level power - I wonder if she'll make at least a cameo on the big screen in any of the coming films. That random impalement was such bad luck... the real SHIELD will definitely be gunning for her now. I hope Ramse^H^H^H^H^HAgent Calderon survives. Either way it's bad for Skye, but if he lives, at least they won't consider her a murderer.



The house that banner built was pretty cool too, and I'm hoping we'll get to see more of Inhuman World in the next episode. I'm anxious to see if my speculation is right. I think that Gordon answers to:




Spoiler:


Skye's mom.







And who can forget May vs. Bobbi!



I wonder if Simmons will switch teams, given her now well-known mistrust of anything non-human.





Does anyone know how many episodes were ordered for season two? It looks like there are only two episodes left (last one airing on March 14th), but it's only the 17th episode. The first season had 22 episodes.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire