vendredi 24 avril 2015

Premiere problem

Recently my premiere has been snowy, flurry on certain channels. This has me worried. I called my cable company and they checked the cable lines outside and inside the house, no problems there. I got a replacement cablecard and tuning adapter Tuesday, problem still there. Here's the weird part: When I switch between the channels on the bottom menu it only happens when I do this switch so I keep the top tuner running at all time and stay away from the bottom tuner (I'm guessing that's the proper word to use). Another problem is when I reboot the TiVo the welcome video stops at the beginning and go straight to the TiVo menu. I'm guessing the hard drive is going bad. Can someone help me with this, before I spend the money on a new hard drive. :confused:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire