jeudi 2 avril 2015

Lost SDV Channels

I've had my Roamio Plus for two months and it has worked perfectly. This morning I turn the TV on and I don't have access to any SDV channels. The error is "This channel is temporarily unavailable". I power cycled both the TA and the Roamio. I then called TWC local tech support and they transferred me to the cable card support line.



The cable card tech had me redo the power cycle, and then check the TA diagnostics. The STATU SUMMARY read Ready, B'cast Only. At this point he said the TA was bad, so I packed it up and swapped it out at TWC.



I installed the new in box TA and got the same result. I called the TWC cable card support direct, and after several reboots he thinks the problem is local and I now have a repairman coming tomorrow.



Has anyone else encountered this problem?



My TA readings are;



Status Summary

INITIALIZATION

Status: Ready - B'cast Only



POST and Boot Results

BOOT STATUS

UNcfg: Broadcast



RF Statistics

DAVIC: ?

Status: Locked



PowerKEY Information

Received

EMMs: 0



SWITCHED DIGITAL VIDEO

CLIENT

Authorized: Yes

Service Gp: 32033

RF Ip Addr: 0.0.0.0

SERVER

Status: Unavailable



Thanks,

Tom




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire