jeudi 2 avril 2015

Roamio stopped picking up ALL Download Shows

All of my download shows stopped working earlier this week. I'm unclear exactly what day it was, as I've had some outpatient procedures at a hospital over the last week, plus a trip back home for my brother's wedding.



I've got quite a few of these (about 20-25 or so), and they all stopped working - 100% of them are dead. I know they have new episodes, as I see 'em on Youtube.



But I'm a bit dismayed that they all stopped working like that. Anyone else run into this and have any advice? Given we can't add custom ones anymore (still annoyed TiVo took that away), I can't fix it that way. Have tried rebooting, but nothing has come of that.



Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?



UPDATE: I looked in my deleted folder, and I last cleared that out on March 24th, and there's not a single downloaded/rss feed/video podcast/whatever since then. So it's been going on a bit, and I haven't noticed it.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire