samedi 4 avril 2015

Transferring recordings truncates file sometimes

I record Late Night With Jimmy Fallon on my Tivo and then transfer over to my Macintosh using iTivo. (Just transfer, I don't do any post-processing) The usual size range is between 6.9 and 7.1 gigabytes.



Sometimes I'll do a transfer and it'll end up being 2 to 5 gigabytes and when I view it it's truncated and doesn't have the entire episode.



If I watch on my Tivo the entire program recorded and i don't see any issues with it.



I also have a Windows Media Center PC that records it (using the same signal from the cable line) and those recordings are fine.



Is there another tool I should use?



Does my Tivo's hard drive have errors and those are causing the transfer to fail? (And if so , can I reformat and fix it that way?)



Is something else going on?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire