jeudi 27 août 2015

Is there a diagnostics screen to trace the reason for missed recordings?

Every so often my Roamio fails to record from the Tennis Channel.

It's the only channel that gives me this problem; never missed a recording on any other channel. But that might be due the time of day and the frequency of recording.

I have a Cox tech coming to take a look.

I can show him or her the "To Do" history where it lists missed shows due to "Not authorized" or "No signal" but that gives no other technical details (e.g. what was the actual signal level, or what messages came back from the TA when tuning was attempted).

Is there a diagnostics screen I can show the tech that might provide more details when a recording fails or is skipped because of no signal or "not authorized"?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire