mercredi 26 août 2015

Problem with only 1 Channel....

I just hooked up my OTA last night. After adjusting the antenna and scanning all the channels I should get show up in the guide, etc.

And all appear to have great signal, however there is something odd about my FOX channel.

8.1, 8.2 show up twice in the guide and no other channel does. When I try to watch the FOX station I get a trouble with signal error v52 is I remember right.

Every other channel is perfect. Could the fact that it is showing twice be cancelling each other out and making it a bad signal?

How can I troubleshoot this, correct, etc. I sure would hate it to be something wrong with the dvr right out of the box?

Thanks.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg capture image.jpg (37.4 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire