dimanche 30 août 2015

New MoCA 2.0 adapters now available: Actiontec ECB6000, ECB6200

An FYI... I just came across my first retail MoCA 2.0 adapters on eBay, the Actiontec ECB6000 -- which then clued me in to the ECB6200, as well. I've thrown together, below, some links to data sheets and purchasing sources, for those who may be interested.
ECB6000 - MoCA 2.0 Ethernet-to-Coax Network Adapter:
Product Data Sheet

MoCA 2.0 Certification
ECB6200 - *Bonded* MoCA 2.0 Ethernet-to-Coax Network Adapter:
Product Data Sheet

MoCA 2.0 Certification ??
Current purchase sources:
Actiontec Online Store
AntOnline
Amazon (3rd parties)
Beach Audio
eBay
Provantage
... or Google
Related commentary:
SmallNetBuilder thread
Reddit
DSLReports

I'll certainly be interested to hear how well these work, especially in a TiVo environment w/ existing Tivo/MoCA 1.1 equipment on the line, or in conjunction w/ a MoCA 2.0 gateway, such as Comcast's XB3 class.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire