dimanche 30 août 2015

Network connection problems with Roamio

I have had a refurbished Roamio for one week. Guided setup went fine, connected to my network and TIVO service via ethernet cable to router. However, several times a day it loses connection to the router. When I try to force a connection, i get "there is a temporary problem with the connection to the TIVO service. Sometimes rebooting the router enables it to connect, Sometimes restarting TIVO works, and sometimes nothing works. Does anyone else have this problem?

I have not been able to get the TIVO connected via WIFI, it sees my betwork but will not connect.

I have an internet connected AV receiver, Roku box, Google TV box, and Amazon Fire TV. None of them have a connection or dropout issue


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire