vendredi 28 août 2015

Question about pairing remote with LG tv set?

Ok, I have a Tivo Basic unit, the one that can do OTA or cable. I also have a 2013 LG 3D Smart-tv model 42LA6200. I also use a Vizio VSB200 soundbar.

I was able to pair the remote to the tv set, and to the Vizio soundbar (for volume) just fine.

The problem is that on this tv set, when you hit the "Input" button (even on it's own remote) it brings up a interactive screen, and shows it jumping between all the different choice boxes for inputs. THEN, you have to press the remotes "OK" button to actually select the input that is highlighted. As far as I know, it does NOT have a way to directly jump to a particular input. Maybe it does, but if so, I haven't found it.

I can't find a way to do the above on the Tivo remote. It cycles through the input choice boxes fine with the "input" button, BUT, if you then press the Tivo's "Select" button to try to choose the input that's highlighted, it only controls the Tivo in the background.

Anybody know if this is possible, or and alternate method switching inputs with the Tivo remote for an LG tv?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire