jeudi 27 août 2015

Xfinity On Demand APP

I am new to Tivo. I have had the system going for about a week now. I have a refurbished Roamio networked with several TiVo minis via ethernet. I have not had good luck with the Xfinity on Demand app. It does not work after the Roamio device is placed in standby mode. The issue is resolved after a Roamio power cycle. Once the App is working again after the power cycle, placing the minis into standby has not caused this problem.

The first cablecard device that I picked up from Comcast had to be returned, but the second one worked fine. Now, everything else other than the Xfinity on demand app seems to be working fine. Any thoughts other than never placing the Roamio into standby? I would appreciate any help.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire