mercredi 26 août 2015

Tivo suggestions thumbs down/up?

So if I give only "1" thumbs down on example "beach volleyball"
will i not get "any" beach volleyball?

Or will this not put on my tivo suggestion list "any" sports.

At how many thumbs down will it take to start eliminating all sports related shows . . . two or three?.

I do want sports stuff to get listed, I just want to tell it when say I see like a curling show listed and give it 1 thumbs down it says dont send me anymore curling shows. If I went two thumbs down, I'm afraid it wont send me anymore sports stuff.

I'm figuring if I as an example: 3 thumbs down on judge judy I wont get "any" judge type shows correct?

Like I like family guy but if I give the cleveland show or american dad a thumbs down . . . will it not send me family guy?
I'm guessing two thumbs down and it would not continue to send me family guy either.

Whats your experience on how to train tivo suggestions (great feature so far by the way).


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire