dimanche 30 août 2015

Phantom Transfers

Pioneer Series 2
Windows 7 Ultimate X64
pyTiVo

I have three phantom transfers listed in one of the groups on the TiVo. They each have the circle with the blue dot next to them. I can select each of the items and then select cancle transfer the TiVo asks for a confirmation and when I select Yes it goes back to listing the members of the group including the phantom transfers. If I select one of them and press resume playing (one of them) or play (the other two) the TiVo says the program wasn't recorded because there wasn't any signal on that channel.

The TiVo has been restarted a few times and the phantoms are still there.

I have also powered it off and on and the phantoms are still there.

They don't prevent me from transfering videos from my PC to the TiVo. I can even transfer the videos that are the same as the phantoms and those I can play.

So it doesn't interfer with anything but it is annoying to have on the screen.

Any suggestions on how to get rid of them without resetting the TiVo completely?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire