vendredi 28 août 2015

New is not New

It's taken me years, but I finally figured out why Season Passes for certain shows wouldn't work properly. The New flag never showed up, even though the episodes were new. The original air date was also different. It all boils down to whacky regional issues. I find History Channel to be a big offender. The Canadian channel I receive, often airs episodes much later (months) than the US History Channel. The original air date corresponds to the US airing and not my channel and the New flag becomes incorrect.

Now the real odd part is that online.tivo.com correctly shows the New flag on episodes my Roamio doesn't. Support doesn't have any help for me to get correct guide data and their explanation for why the box gets faulty data while online gets correct data is frustrating.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire