jeudi 27 août 2015

Remote Issue - Duplicate key presses

I recently bought a refurb roamio basic. Everything is working great, except I have an issue with arrow/directional buttons on the remote.

80% of the time it registers a single press as 2 or more presses. It makes doing anything that requires using those buttons almost impossible.

I also use my Harmony Ultimate remote, which does not have this issue. But since this is my first Tivo I have been using the Tivo remote until I am more familiar with the tivo software. Plus I always need a working remote for backup in case I forget to charge my Harmony.

So far if have tried:

1. Replacing batteries
2. Global reset of remote

But issue persists.

Is there something else to try? Is the remote defective? Is there an issue with the box?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire