vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Audio for NFL on Fox

I have Comcast Cable (St. Paul, MN) and a Roamio. The Audio for Fox NFL games is terrible. I don't remember it being so bad when I had the Comcast DVR. On the Roamio I only get the front channels and no subwoofer. It's like listening to AM radio. It doesn't matter if it's live or recorded.



I'm running HDMI direct from the Roamio to a brand new Yamaha Aventage receiver. I don't think it's the receiver because I can change the channel to CBS football and it sounds great with full surround and sub. In fact, regular prime time shows on Fox have the proper surround sound too.



So what gives? Is it Fox, is it Comcast? Is there some disconnect between the audio stream from Fox NFL and the decoding options of my Yamaha?



Does anyone else have this issue?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire