lundi 27 octobre 2014

Premier and tuning adapters

I have had a Tivo Premier for about 5 months now with no problems til lately, when I lost about 30 channels (code V52). Cable guys say I need a tuning adapter, because of a "digital switch" (going full digital). After 2 hours today, the cable tech never could get the TA to be recognized. About an hour after he left, the TV screen had a message "tuning adapter installed". I figured, GREAT...here are all my channels. Well it seems some of the channels that were off have come back in-but not all of them. While the tech was here, he asked how old my Tivo was, I told him the Premier is not an old model. He said that some of the older Tivos require 2 tuning adapters. Has anyone heard of using 2 TAs? And could that be what's causing only some of my channels to return?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire