lundi 27 octobre 2014

Take your shows with you: Portable DVD size unit question.

Ok, first and foremost, sorry for the weirdness of the title... I couldn't come up with anything better but maybe that's a good thing since the title may peek interest.



So, I will be starting a new job soon and it will have a good bit of downtime. Well, I have a lot of shows I need to catch up on to free space on the unit however I wont have as much time at home to do the catching up.



Since the new job will allow some "free time" I would like to watch some of the shows when I wouldn't be busy dealing with customers and this got me to thinking.



Is there something nice that's not as bit as a laptop that I can transfer shows to and watch them on later like some sort of tablet or small netbook or something ?



Please post links to items you suggest and why you feel it would be a nice option to consider, Ty.



Edit: I know this may bite me in the ass a tad since all my shows are HD... but if I'm not mistaken, and I hope I'm not, whatever I did / do try to watch the shows on should scale to screen with little to no issues.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire