mercredi 29 octobre 2014

Resume play not always reliable

I have an issue with a wish list I have set up for Seahawks games. I don't experience this issue with programs that are set up as season passes, just wish lists that are enclosed in folders when you go to watch them.



I will most times start watching the recording about the 2nd quarter. That way I can 30 sec skip between plays. By the time I get caught up to live it is usually half time. At this point I will jump out of this recording and watch something else until the second half starts.



When I return to resume play the recording has returned to the beginning. I have had this happen so many times that I note where I stopped watching so that I can fast forward to that spot without have to find my place.



Has anyone else had this issue and found a work around?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire