mardi 28 octobre 2014

RCN TiVo Q work with online bought TiVo Mini?

Hi,



I have a question I reached out to RCN through the online chat and was informed that if I bought an TiVo Stream or TiVo Mini through Amazon or TiVo it would not work with the TiVo Q I have through RCN. However, reading some of your threads it seems like it will work? Could someone please help confirm this before I buy one?



My set-up:

Cable/internet wall port splits and connects directly to Tivo Q and to cable modem. Then cable modem connects to router which also is connected to Tivo Q.



So I want to set up a TiVo mini in my other bedroom which has a cable port that works I had the installation guy check (but no cable box). If I set up a mini in this room and plug it into that port will it work on the MoCa network from RCN and be able to watch recorded shows on the Q? Or is it like the RCN person said that I need to rent/pay for a TiVo Mini through RCN. (Also if not through cable port will it work through ethernet port?)



Thank you for the help! First time on the forum.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire