samedi 11 octobre 2014

Did we lose iPad 1 support?

I have an iPad 1, and have used it for almost 2 years to download and stream shows via my TiVo stream. Recently it has stopped working with the stream. If I try to rerun the setup, it finds the stream on the network but errors out during step 1 where it checks the software version. Each time I try, I get "Setup Problem" and the message "Setup did not complete successfully. Please try again." I have tried a variety of things such as rebooting the iPad and stream.



My iPhone and my wife's iPad mini still work fine.



It leaves me thinking that iPad 1 has fallen off the support matrix. Though iOS 5.1.1 is still listed as the minimum requirement.



The iPad is running the latest versions of iOS and the TiVo app that is available for it. Of course both of those are older versions since iPad 1 support from Apple is limited now.



iOS 5.1.1

TiVo app 3.2.3

TiVo stream 19.1.7-01-6



Is anyone still using an iPad 1 successfully?



Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire