vendredi 10 octobre 2014

Guide information not loading

Since the fall update (I think) my Premiere no longer loads guide data automatically. When it runs out, every channel shows "To Be Announced", even though the box connected successfully less than 24 hours before. If I restart, the guide data shows up immediately, but a forced connection won't load the guide without a restart.



Tivo support suggested I repeat guided setup. After I did that all the channels were TBA and I had to restart, so I'm pretty sure the problem hasn't been resolved.



Anybody know what might be going on? I should mention that my Premiere is perhaps odd, but has never given me a problem before. I have both a Comcast M-card and an antenna connection with a 3Tb internal drive.



Thanks all




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire